Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- Can I bring a newborn/infant?
- How many campers can we expect alongside our group?
- My child wants to help serve - Do you have an internship program?
- What can Youth Pastors/Leaders expect?
- What do you sell at the Gear Shop? Pricing?
- What facilities and activities are available?
- Who gets to come?
- Who will be watching the campers throughout the day?
- Cancellation Policy
- Deposit Policy
- Do I need a background check?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
- How do I sign up for Discovery Camp?
- How many adult volunteers should I bring with my group?
- Refund Policy
- Understanding the Group Agreement Form
- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Where is Check-In and Check-Out?
If my child requires medication, how can they get it?
You are here:
With a team of trained professionals, the Healing Center provides a standard of care to guests in need of medical, spiritual, and emotional attention.
Our Healing Center is accessible to guests 24/7 and can assist with daily medications, bandages, and bruises.
Table of Contents