Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- Can I bring a newborn/infant?
- How many campers can we expect alongside our group?
- My child wants to help serve - Do you have an internship program?
- What can Youth Pastors/Leaders expect?
- What do you sell at the Gear Shop? Pricing?
- What facilities and activities are available?
- Who gets to come?
- Who will be watching the campers throughout the day?
- Cancellation Policy
- Deposit Policy
- Do I need a background check?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
- How do I sign up for Discovery Camp?
- How many adult volunteers should I bring with my group?
- Refund Policy
- Understanding the Group Agreement Form
- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Where is Check-In and Check-Out?
How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
You are here:
Once you register for camp you will receive a confirmation email and a welcome call from our Discovery Camp Reservations Team.
Our team will confirm your reservation details, answer any questions, and officially welcome you to Discovery Camp!
Table of Contents