Skip to content
Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
When a church group is interested in attending Discovery Camp, the process is easy and efficient:
- Select a person to represent your church group as the Group Contact.
The Group Contact selects the event of choice at DiscoveryCamp.org/register.
- A credit card will need to remain on file.
- A Group Confirmation Code will be emailed to the Group Contact with a Sign-Up Code to give to all who plan to attend.
- Campers use their Sign-Up Code to fill out the Camper Reservation Form via online or paper form.
- The Group Contact will submit the Agreement Form and Deposit thirty (30) business days before the start of the event.
- Arrive and check-in at Discovery Camp on the day of the event and be blessed.