Discovery Camp sessions are hosted at beautiful Country Camp, a 1088-acre Christian Conference Center with a 1,000 seat capacity venue named Ambassadors’ Hall, Smiley’s Dining Hall, and A/C dorms.
The following activities will be available during free-time:
- Swimming Pool
- 440-Foot long Waterslide
- 52-Foot high Double-Waterslide
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Champion’s Course (Obstacle Course)
- Horseback Rides*
- Rock Wall*
*See the cost of these activities below.
How much do they cost?
- Concessions: $0.50-$5.00 (Extras – $0.50 each)
- Horseback Rides: $6.00 (Tickets are weather permitting)
- Go-Karts (One-Time Ride): $3.00
- Go-Karts (Wristband): $10.00 (Wristbands are only available on the last full day of camp, and can only be used for Go-Kart rides)
- Rock Wall: $1.00